Driven by STRATEGY – Powered by YOU – Managed by HR
How can we help? We can offer advice and support on:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – how does your business process and handle data? We can prepare the HR communications and documentation for you.
- Recruitment & Selection – identify the most effective means of seeking good candidates, with the need to ensure that the recruitment process is non-discriminatory.
- Contracts of Employment – the employer must provide the written statement within 2 months of the start of employment.
- Employee Handbooks – information on the Company’s rules, policies and procedures.
- Policy Documents – clear and concise aligned with business objectives.
- Disciplinary & Grievance – following a fair procedure.
- Holiday Entitlement – set out statutory minimum provisions in line with Working Time Regulations 1998.
- Sickness Absence Management – manage absence effectively.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave – work and parents statutory rights Employee Engagement – how to get the best from your employees.
- Redundancy – implement clear policy and fair procedures.
- Dismissal – compliance with legal requirements avoid unfair dismissal claims.
- Equal Opportunities – ensure compliance with the Equality Act 2010.
- Performance Management – clear direction on employment expectations. Appraisal – implement regular reviews as part of your performance management programme.
- Training & Development – guidelines to reflect your business vision and values.
- Business Restructure – evolve and adapt resources to meet the organisational needs. Job descriptions – prepare up-to-date job descriptions which set out duties and responsibilities.
- Handling meetings – including individual and group consultations
- Transfer of Undertakings – (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 – mergers, acquisitions and the transfer of employees.
- Transferring employees – this protects the employee’s terms and conditions when the business is transferred to a new owner.
- Employee Metrics – monitor and measure absence, turnover and stability. Managing reputations – how to protect your business.
Active HR will set up an effective HR function within your organisation.
We will carry out an audit of your current documentation, identify areas of concern, update to ensure compliance and provide contracts and handbooks for your staff.